Saturday, December 01, 2007

Elastic Waistband Lady Had a Point

Don't worry, you'll all get the chastity talk, I just haven't modified it to this format yet.


The comments in my last blog really became a political discussion of sorts. I was a bit dismissive of Chavez as any kind of a real threat to the US. Then I read this today. Scary stuff, along the lines of the "if you aren't with us then you are against us" rhetoric I so love.


I guess we are getting oil from one more enemy. What is it with dictators and statues? Or in this case, balloons? Think pyramids. The ultimate diva fit, I guess. What do you call a he-diva?



In an unrelated bit of news. I just finished reading my favorite Christmas book. This has become a nearly annual after Thanksgiving read for me. It is just so cozy.

1 comment:

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I'm just glad Hugo's recent bid to be president-for-life failed. This time.