Friday, September 03, 2010

2000 Pages and Counting

I feel a bit absent the last few days. I've been reading A LOT--a series of five books that I have digested whole, like a single novel.

Some weeks Facebook is just an easier alternative. I only have to think of a moderately interesting sentence instead of an entire post. If I started Twittering I'd only have to think of a moderately interesting sentence fragment. But then I'd hate myself. I mean for Twittering. Not using sentence fragments. Obviously.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet! Sounds like a slice of heaven to read so voraciously.

Desmama said...

Yeah, what've you been reading? You can't tease me like that.

Natasha and Jesse said...

I totally agree. What great books were you reading?

Natasha
http://days-of-natasha.blogspot.com/