Friday, December 24, 2010

2010 Wrap Up

I started the morning with some personal responses in the comments section of my last post. I also appreciate personal notes that were sent to me after the post. What an interesting topic for discussion. I hope that some time in the future I will sit down at table with so many smart friends and just chat. With goodies, of course.

It was a year full of so many blessings. I'm filled with such wonderful gratitude today. The year is winding down with a flurry of activity, but punctuated with small moments of sheer happiness. It will be another wonderful Christmas in our family and it felt good to not just spend money this year, but also time. I had three fairly big projects for gifts this year that involved a lot making and creating instead of just buying. It feels very, very good. We worked harder this year to look outside our family as well.

If I am smart, I will allow years like 2010 to stay deep in my memory so that when hard times come I don't forget what happiness feels like, so that I remember God's love and blessing come what may.

Happy Christmas, all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

indeed, life IS good.