Monday, August 26, 2013

New beginnings

It seems like a good time to change the way things roll around here. I started work today, and though this is a thing I have wanted and worked toward for some time, it is not without its challenges. One of those is, naturally, finding ways to keep up with my hobbies. I will continue with full essays at Aspiring Mormon Women, but I think for the school year I am going to try a picture a day(ish). I may still write when the mood really strikes me, but I think a pictorial year in the life of Science Teacher Mommy could be fun.


This might be the last really great meal my family gets for a few weeks, but I wanted to try. Ratatouille over polenta with steak and salad.

The ratatouille was Padawan's idea. We will see if he likes it when he actually tries it!


No comments: