Thursday, October 03, 2013

More Hours

Well, our school had some FTE left over and I was given another section of class to teach! This moves my preparation hour to earlier in the day (every other day; our school in on an A/B day). However, because this extra prep hour is before lunch (instead of after like before) I effectively need to be in to school by 10:00 instead of 12:30. I can still put my kids on the bus, but very little else and my mid-week lunch dates with Plantboy are at a sad end.

On the upside, most days I was on campus that early anyway . . . now I'm just getting paid for it. I think. I was asked to teach the class, but I've yet been asked to sign another contract!

It was a busy, crazy week (lots of grading, prepping and picking up the new class) and Plantboy has been out of town all so I cannot say with 100% certainty that I'm loving being a working mom, but it has definitely had some perks.

Exhausted.

No comments: