Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day Back At Work

I am thinking about some really deep things that I'd like to really talk with you about. About faith and the nature of prayer and miracles and all that. But I also started back to work today. And I'm trying to move in the next two weeks. So deep thoughts may have to wait.

However, I probably forgot to tell you that I'm teaching English this year . . . and even better I'm teaching seniors. AND, wait for it, Jane Eyre may be one of our offerings this fall. Work is a lot of work, if that makes any sense, but Jane Eyre? New textbooks? Seniors? It is going to feel like book group every day.

At least, in my mind. I'll be hopeful; I haven't met the little darlings yet!

2 comments:

Feisty Harriet said...

Yaaaay!

xox

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Ah . . . Jane Eyre. You lucked out. :)