Tuesday, May 15, 2007

On The Road Again

Plant boy got a job! A great job. We couldn't be happier. Of course, that job is in Eugene Oregon which presents its own set of challenges. We are hoping to get in a house so that we aren't nomads much longer. Oregon, with its wonderful beaches, mountains, bike trails and gardening should satisfy my wanderlust (Aussies call this walkabout) without needing to actually change locations every six months. Does anybody know anybody who lives in Eugene or could tell me anything specific about the area? This looking for homes long distance stuff is a little dodgy.

My goal for the next post is to figure out how to load pics so you can see the baby. He hasn't come yet, but I was up from 1-3 am last night with contractions that finally subsided. Any day now . . .

4 comments:

Nemesis said...

Congratulations! And by the way, you are the cutest short pregnant person that I know!

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Doesn't count. Short is in a totally different category. I've imagined your NW friend as a billowy, lithe Uma look alike now.

Rainie said...

Is the babe here?? I can't wait to see pics and hear the details!

Rainie said...

I fogot to tell you that I know nobody in Eugene, sorry I can't help.