Thursday, May 10, 2012

She'll Be Comin Round the Mountain . . .

Okay, "she" is my mom. She isn't really comin around the mountain on six white horses, but rather on a plane. She isn't just coming when she comes, either. It will be 12:32, or Delta will have me to deal with. This is going to be a wonderful weekend . . . I feel it in my bones.

I'll post more on it next week, but in the mean time, please visit the website of my bloggy friend Whitney Johnson, who realized a lifetime dream of publishing a book this week. Many of you have probably read her stuff. Her book link is here. My copy is coming later today. I'm hoping to review it soon. Whitney has actually done a lot for me. Her encouragement has been invaluable and her enthusiasm catching.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

enjoy your mom!

And I'm so glad you're friends with Whitney. She's amazing.