Sunday, November 11, 2012

Silver Lining #11

This goes along with my thoughts from the ninth--about living far from home. I really do love my community. It is kind of a strange place to live, but we have been here long enough that there is a level of familiarity that I'm so grateful for. I go to random places and see people I know from Church or school. We are part of an awesome community of parents in our schools. I love going to the discount bread store and seeing a sweet brother from church on his bike even though it is very cold. I appreciate seeing my neighbors and the patterns they have. Even the friendly homeless woman with whom I sometimes talk who seems to live at (or near) our local Fred Meyer, is somehow a vital part of our community. Yes, this place feels like home.

No comments: